PROSPERITY OF THE UNJUST


                                                     SFP Twitter


A city in Sweden wants to help ISIL terrorists returning from Syria by providing them housing, drivers' licenses and jobs. How many innocents they murdered, raped, trafficked, and how many homes they destroyed - all forgotten! Europe makes a loud fuss over accommodating refugees from Syria forced to flee the scourge of perpetrators, but welcomes those perpetrators with open arms .. because they're serving as NATO's reservists.

The absurdity gets still better when you read reports that "Muslim" Brotherhood is successfully gaining foothold in Sweden's Green Party.

Fact check:
Madness and Stupidity in Power in Europe
Sweden Handouts to Returning ISIL Terrorists

Comments

  1. Asalam alaykum sister Zainab I have a question to ask you in ragards to salah. First off I beoiev that the Quran is the absolute authority in all aspects of our religious life. For me when I look at the traditional salaat made by other muslims and I judge base on the Quran, I see no contradictions at all unlike how some quranist claim. I pray exactly how "traditionalis" pray however with some changes such as: instead saying " ...to you, O prophet" on the tashahud I say ...to the prophet" and I dont say salam to the angels either since for me it is obviously shirk considering all prayers must be address to God alone and the salam part is not eealy for God so therefore I dont practice it. Instead I conclude my salar with" Praise be to God who neither begets norbis born not is there to He taken an ally out of weakness"(I do not remeber the exact verse but i know that is the right conclusion). So I was wondering, do you agree with me on this? Also I also recite the tradtional shahadah in my prayers. Do you think ssying it in your prayers is shirk? Thanks and Peace and Blessings, Mercy of God be upon you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For all general Q&A visit the following link @ Zainab's Lounge.
http://zainabslounge.blogspot.ca/2016/09/muslim-villa-guests-introduction-prior.html (Copy & paste link on browser)