Trump's sanctions on Dr. Javad Zarif



"The US' reason for designating me is that I am Iran's 'primary spokesperson around the world. Is the truth really that painful?  It has no effect on me or my family, as I have no property or interests outside of Iran. Thank you for considering me such a huge threat to your agenda.   They have started doing childish things.  Every day they claim: 'We want to negotiate with Iran, without any pre-conditions,' and then they put sanctions on the country's foreign minister," -- Dr. Zarif added.

At least the EU had the sense to overlook Washington's offensive trantrum and continue working with him regardless of Trump's jealous mental instability.
The real reason why that racist president in the WH is getting so flustered, prohibiting Dr. Zarif's entry into the US is his fear that the Foreign Minister's presence in the United Nations, New York, would enable other foreign leaders to get in touch with him.  The WH lunatic is fanatically trying to deepen Iran's isolation in whatever way he can, too shameless to heed the blatantly lowly image of himself he presents to the world. 

Comments